Flower

Flower

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Someday

Someday I will be a star. Someday I'll travel to all the places I've just dreamed about. Someday I'll stop drinking, smoking , and wasting precious time. Well someday, I will lose all the fat that I've gained over the years and become a healthy person again.Someday I'll go to college. Someday I'll go for a walk in the park. What is wrong with all of this crap? Too many individuals depend on the someday saying. What about today? Why can't we just stop all the dumb things that ruin our lives and start doing the right things to better ourselves. Someday I'll get a real job. Someday I will strive to improve my life. Stop choosing to put off all the things that would make you happy. Begin each day as if it were your last. I'm sure you will feel like a winner afterwards. What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment